Good
evening, Pharice! It is such a pleasure to have you here today to talk about an
important subject, cleaning the house. This is something that I’ve struggled
with and in the past I have gone out to find resources to give me tips and
tricks on keeping my home in a condition that is presentable at all times.
Going to numerous websites to find small bits of information here and there and
watching countless videos is definitely a pain! Can you tell the audience more
about your book and how it can help women all over the world? Thank you
for having me today. I am Pharice Brown and the title of my book is You’re a Bad Wife, Because You Can’t Clean the
House? In many cases for women, there is a desire to
maintain the home and watch after the children. This book is more than just
about cleaning, it’s a way to inspire women to continue to be a source of
nurturing and a beacon of light that instills love wherever it goes. These are
things that are ingrained in a woman’s heart and mind. You know, a present wife
and/or mother is something that is not only important to have as a component to
a family, but is essentially the heart of the family, or metaphorical glue that
holds the family together. If you don't have the desire to be a good wife then
this book probably isn't for you - you'd be more interested in some sort of
specific topic or some other purpose you've invented for yourself, but for the
rest of womankind, I welcome you.
Nice!
I love that! This book is empowering women to be their best selves as mothers
and as wives. Tell us what inspired you to write this book? I wanted to substantiate the importance of keeping the home clean and
how it serves as a foundation for the rest of a wife’s work. Clearly,
housekeeping is just one of the many roles in a woman’s life. You’re a Bad Wife, Because You Can’t Clean
The House? focuses
on maintaining each room of the house and as a consequence, how to maintain
one's marriage. When I say maintain each room, I essentially mean that this
book will explore how to keep tricky sections of the house clean as well as how
to make it presentable. It's also important to have emergency plans for
whenever someone really important comes over. For example, part of being
married is that you should expect surprise drop-ins not only from your own
family but your in-laws as well. This means that you should always keep certain
places clean, and the best way to do this is to have a day-to-day routine. With
the help of this book, you can get yourself on the track to being a better wife
and making cleaning as easy as breathing.
One of the reviewers of your book said: “This book can
help the most clueless cleaner to the most skilled homemaker with tips and
tricks to get your home looking hotel worthy. I highly recommend it!” Well, we
agree. We’d like to recommend this book to all of our readers. Where can they
get the book when they are ready to purchase?
You’re a
Bad Wife, Because You Can’t Clean The House? is available now in all major
online bookstores: Amazon, Goodreads, iTunes, Barnesand Nobles, and
Smashwords.
I have priced my book at a
special price for your readers. They can purchase the book on Amazon.com right now
for $2.99.
I
think you’ve done a great job at helping readers, as well as myself, to see the
importance of keeping the house clean and how this can impact the household
overall. Thank you Pharice! Tell us a little bit about yourself? Well, I’m from Northwest Washington, D.C. I am
President of a multi-industry firm, Pharice Brown & Associates, LLC, which
offers a wealth of professional services such as environmentally safe cleaning,
space management, and event planning. This is my first eBook which is
essentially I provide what I’ve learned through my years of experience in a
step by step guide to making your home mother in law approved! In addition, I’ve held a number of top level
positions. A few of those are: Public Relations Director for the JD Donaghe
2016 Presidential Campaign, A&R Director and Manager, and Chairperson for We
Women International, a 501(c)3 nonprofit which supports, empowers and
encourages women to reach their utmost potential.
Wow!
That’s very impressive. I am so excited and can’t thank you enough for the
opportunity to interview someone with your credentials. In the event that we
want to learn more about you and your writing, where can we find you? I am
available on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
and email.
Thank
you for joining us Pharice Brown! We really appreciate you being here today to
interview with us. We hope to have you back to talk about more topics that can
help our readers!

No comments:
Post a Comment